Anyway, today I want to share with you a few of my favorite blogs. These are blogs I enjoy reading because they are fun, but also that inspire me in many ways.
- A Beautiful Mess: This blog is run by two sisters (I think) and they share multiple posts throughout the day. They share everything from recipes to restyling projects to personal stories. I have not read a post I didn't like. So many excellent ideas and they are, quite frankly, my favorite blog right now.
- Her Library Adventures: This blog is run by a woman named Sophie. She and her husband live in Australia and they are crafting such a beautiful life for themselves. Sophie shares adventures that she and her husband have, various thrift store finds, lots of crafty things, and some deep personal posts. I began reading her blog about two years ago but didn't read it regularly until just a few months ago. It quickly became one of my favorite blogs.
- Strawberry Koi: This blog is similar to the other two, though Aya shares stories about her two adorable children, as well. She also has an obsession with good coffee that goes far beyond my own, and she has some fantastic coffee posts! I've been reading her blog regularly for about a year now.
- The Forest Feast: This is a food blog that I found through Tumblr. Not only are her recipes healthy and delicious-sounding, her photography is fabulous. I really want to make chili-infused oil now, because that was one of her most recent posts.
- vintage muse modern views: Alexandria shares a post about Jane Austen and her novels almost every day, along with various other vintage inspired posts. She shares crafts, recipes, cocktails, and good personal posts about the lack of femininity in today's world. I especially like her cocktail posts, though I never have the ingredients on hand to make them.
- CutterLight: This blog is run by an older couple (Not old, just older than the majority of the blogs I have read. They have at least one grown daughter.) who spend their summers exploring Alaska and their winters living and teaching in an Alaskan village called Point Hope, which is very far north. They post beautiful photographs, awesome recipes, and I just love their life. (Alaska is one of my top places to explore someday.) Because of their lifestyle, they also live in a minimalistic manner, which is inspiring in itself.
So there you have it; a list of my favorite blogs. I will probably post a second list of my favorite health and wellness blogs, because those definitely belong in a list of their own. And I'm sure occasionally I will stumble across more blogs that I absolutely love.
For now, I think I'm going to go curl up and read a book.