Wednesday, January 30, 2013

around the internet no. 1

It's snowing so profusely outside that I feel I ought to turn some Christmas music on and bake some cupcakes. I just might yet today, because I'm definitely not going anywhere.

Today's blog post is the start of a new series here on my blog. Every morning I get on Facebook and see all kinds of awesome links from the various pages/blogs I follow. I then proceed to share a few of them on Facebook. But I think maybe it'd be more efficient if I just shared them all in one place that isn't Facebook. So, without further ado, I present to you "around the internet" a posting series of links that I find in my travels and explorations online.

Health and Wellness

8 Things Your Grandparents Did That Could Save Your Life

Homemade Cough Syrup (with coconut oil!!)  


Frugal Homemaking

Top 5 Simple Green Ways to Stay Warm in Winter


Baking and other Sweet Treats

Homemade Powdered Sugar

Raw & Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Brownies (these just sound SO yummy)

Vegan Mango Bundt Cake (I made this the other day!)

Vegan Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes


Frugal and Healthy Beauty

Homemade Bronzer

Homemade Mascara

2 comments:

  1. I saw that homemade bronzer recipe the other day--thanks for sharing it--and I can't wait to try it! We were making brownies last night (yes, with white sugar and margarine...but I put my foot down and we used white-whole-wheat flour ;) ), and Joshua got cocoa all over his hands, and it made me think of that again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to try it, either. :) As for baking with white sugar, etc, I have kind of a lot of it to use up...haha. Also, butter is WAY better than margarine!!!

      Delete