Friday, February 22, 2013

five things friday no. 2



  1. Try this new coffee creamer; it's real milk and cream and it tastes so good.
  2. I found this Stevie Nicks cd for 3 bucks last weekend. So happy.
  3. I would like some oil pastels because they would be perfect for my March decorations.
  4. It's National Margarita Day and if I had any of the supplies, I'd be making this one from Smitten Kitchen with blood orange juice. Alas, I don't have anything for a margarita.
  5. I'd give almost anything to be exploring the British Isles. Just look at this castle in Scotland.

http://www.whichcastle.com/castle-images/scottish-highlands/eileandonancastle1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can also make coffee creamer?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I don't use it all that often, though, which is why buying it is probably more cost effective for me. It's one of those things that I occasionally get a hankering for, lol. Most of the time, I drink my coffee black.

      Delete