Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Current Obsession

My current obsession is tea. I just bought a lot of it. Adding to the collection that I already had, I think I now have ten different kinds of tea to choose from. More will be added, of course. Tea is my drink of choice in the colder months.




The book in the pictures is awesome, by the way. You should read it. The tea I'm drinking is called Winter Spice, and it is sold by Twinings of London. It is an extremely soothing chamomile blend. Good on a cold night after a difficult day (like I had today...good gracious!), or even after a day that went well. 

2 comments:

  1. Tea is good... have you tried green tea? It's delicious! :-)

    Fyi: I don't even have your email. :-(
    I need yours, please. Or heck get on skype and tell me there. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green tea! :-)

    Also, here is my email: mara_jade1510@hotmail.com
    I'm sorry I'm never on Skype! I just don't have the time right now. Darn college, haha.

    ReplyDelete